S.O.P. with flexi tank cargo
Containers must be made in strict accordance with all the requirements of ISO and meet the following criteria:
- overall technical condition (no deformation, cracks, reliability ears for lifting).
- load 30tonn be shown on the container.
- containers should not be more than 5 years old and in good condition, check the date of manufacture of the container.
- containers with traces of repairs on the exterior panels are not accepted for transportation flexitank.
- door recesses (grooves) for the bulkheads must be in good condition.
- containers must be designed for auto, rail and maritime transport.
- two fully functioning lock on both doors
- container should not be labeled for the "dangerous" cargo
- containers must be clean and dry, free from residues of any garbage, sharp edges, floor chips, dents or traces of welding on the inner panels of the container, which may cause damage to the flexitank. All interior surfaces, including the floor surface should be cleaned from the stains of the previous cargo and other sources of pollution, which can react with the material flexitank and / or liquid cargo.
Preparing container for loading
Cover containers loop completely by cardboard if the container walls has chip cover them as well (picture below).
Attach cardboard or corrugated paper (1.50 m in height) on the inner walls of the container. Place the reservoir on the right side of the container to the sidewall (picture below).
- Expand Flexitank so that the filling valve was outside. Flexitank must be located to the right side wall, a finger width of the groove (picture below).
- Check to make sure that Flexitank centered (picture below).
- Install bulkheads on the sides of the container. Insert adjustable rods and fix the desired length by screwing the bolt on the bulkhead (picture below).
- Insert the cardboard tube between the bulkheads to support them (see picture below).
- Place and secure the cardboard between the bulkheads and flexitanks as shown (see picture below).
- Tighten the valve as shown, make sure that the handle of the valve in the 12 o'clock position (see picture below).
- Close the left door and stick a label with a warning (see picture below).
Connection of the hose and loading flexitank
The filler pipe must have the correct size of the castle (terminals) (picture below).
Installing drain pipe and hose.
Make sure that the hose or pipe through which to boot (load flow) no residues that can contaminate Flexitank when connected to the valve. Open the valve, remove the bolt, pull the handle counterclockwise. Connect the pipe with the valve and secure the two clips. During installation, pressing and pounding the valve closed (see picture below).
Start the pump and begin the loading. Flexitank begins to inflate in height and lateral folds will expand toward the walls of the container. For lower loading / unloading flexitank, keep a hose and a valve at the same level.
Stop loading at the desired volume / weight of the liquid. Turn off the pump and close the valve of flexitank. The upper surface of flexitank must be tightly stretched at full load .
Check if there is a liquid residue in the hose. If yes, - drain before disconnecting the pipe from the valve. Close the valve of flexitank, then disconnect the pipe from him. Wipe up spills (if any). Once downloaded, close the right door of the container.